Why Hiring a Virtual Assistant will Make Your Life Much Easier
If you are an entrepreneur you may realize soon that a virtual assistant can be just what you need right now.
Are you overwhelmed? Or maybe feeling like there’s too much to do but too little time available?
How about realizing that it is less and less possible to perform your daily tasks?
Are you tired of making calls, preparing reports, answering emails, organizing meetings… and not having any time to yourself, to really focus on your business? Don’t you wish you could have an extra pair of hands to deal with so much stress!
Well, it’s perfectly possible. And no, I’m not talking about literally having another pair of hands by cloning yourself. I’m talking about hiring a personal assistant, and not just any assistant, but a qualified, virtual assistant.
Virtual assistant services are a rapidly growing market, for a very good reason. A VA can help you grow your business and this doesn’t need to be an expensive solution.
What Does a Virtual Assistant Do?
Basically, everything. VA’s do everything from simple tasks like writing emails to more complex tasks like analyzing data or providing technical assistance.
And they can also carry out a wide range of tasks, as long as they are trained to do it. What’s key here is hiring the right kind of virtual assistant, someone who is qualified to do the job.
Some Of The Most Common VA Tasks Include:
- Scheduling meetings
- Providing technical support
- Answering phone calls
- Assisting with SCRUM / Agile
- Calling prospects
- Conducting market research
- Social Media posting
- Performing marketing and sales tasks
- Conducting surveys
- Preparing reports
- Managing email accounts
- Accounting and bookkeeping
What are the advantages of hiring a VA?
- You can hire whoever you want whenever you want: per hour, per project, per month.
- Usually, virtual assistants work remotely. If you are based in the US, There Is Talent allows you to hire a VA in Latin America, someone who is in the same time zone.
- You don’t need to coordinate work schedules. Simply set a deadline, specify the tasks to be done, give some extra details, and… that’s it! Every VA will be responsible for their own duties. The only thing you have to worry about is delegating your tasks, and then reviewing them.
- You can find affordable a virtual assistant in Latin America, the Philippines or India.
- Reduce your recruiting costs by hiring a virtual assistant company.
- Virtual assistants are a cost-effective solution, since you can also reduce the costs related to payroll, infrastructure, taxes and insurances. For example, you don’t have to provide paid sick leave benefits.
- Do more things in less time.
- Outsource minor tasks and projects to focus on the things that really matter.
- Enjoy a more productive life. Hire a virtual assistant and you’ll have more free time to spend with your family.
- Meet your deadlines every time.
- Find highly skilled and bilingual assistants in Latin America who are fully proficient in the latest tools and technology.
Confidentiality and trust
- You can always protect your confidential information with a non-disclosure agreement.
- You can trust our virtual assistants. They are talented professionals who can save you time and money.
- If you don’t like how your VA is performing, you can make a change. In our monthly plans we offer you a backup VA at a low cost.
How to choose the best VA?
Our virtual assistant company can help you find the ideal candidate, or you can do it yourself. Either way, we suggest you to take into account these 10 qualities to look for in a virtual assistant.
Where can I find a virtual assistant?
Finding a virtual assistant does not have to be a difficult task. At There Is Talent you will find everything from personal assistants to highly specialized assistants. Simply fill out this form and we’ll be in touch. Include as much detail as possible and we will take care of the rest.