Reasons to Hire a Virtual Assistant Overseas
There is someone within an organization who puts all the effort to keep the business running, organized, and all clients in place. Assistants are the backbone of an organization, and because of the technological advances we have experienced in the last years, they are now able to operate virtually from any place in the world.
In this blog we will present you with significant reasons why hiring a virtual assistant overseas is a great investment for your company.
We know taking care of finances is very important for businesses, especially for those small businesses that are just forming. Hiring a virtual assistant overseas saves you a lot of money, especially if you choose to find talent in countries in Latin America.
Currency exchange between countries allows you to save up to 70% on expenses compared to if you were to hire a VA based in the U.S. That is significant money you can save to invest in other aspects of your business.
2. Find Balance Between Work and Personal Life
One of the main issues entrepreneurs face is finding a way to balance their work with their personal life. Starting your own business is challenging and requires a lot of time invested, outsourcing tasks to a virtual assistant overseas gets you free time to enjoy life and actually perform better at your job.
Once you find that support in someone else, you will find working more enjoyable, and your business productivity will increase as well.
There is a huge benefit when you hire a virtual assistant overseas, that is being able to work with someone that speaks several languages. Our virtual assistants are based in Colombia, they have a high English level, but are also fluent in Spanish, their native language.
There is a large population of Spanish speakers in the U.S and your clients could be among them. You must consider those clients when developing your business strategy.
4. More than Just Administrative Tasks
Virtual Assistants don’t only perform administrative tasks. They are able to help you with almost any tasks you might need. Here are some examples:
- Cold Calling: We understand how important inbound and outbound marketing is for your company. Cold Calling is often the preferred road for most industries like Real Estate and Technology sales, if you want to keep clients satisfied or increase your leads, this might also be a great option for you.
- Marketing: All businesses implement marketing strategies. The need for marketing has increased in the last decade since industries face so much more competition now compared to before. A virtual assistant overseas can help you perform any type of marketing you might need.
- Bookkeeping: the process of tracking and recording financial transactions on a regular basis. With proper bookkeeping companies have access to reliable financial information which is determinant when making important decisions for revenue and income goals.
- Appointment Setting: This is a process in which a company’s VA creates a list of prospects through cold calling or email. This works great to determine if the person qualifies as a possible lead that will purchase your product or service.
- CRMs: If you are short on time and need someone to organize your data. Hiring a VA for CRMs is the best investment you can make because not only will it save you time, but you will enjoy the advantages of working with time-saving automation.
5. Business of All Sizes Benefit
You don’t need to be a big business to hire a virtual assistant overseas. Actually, most small businesses start growing their team this way. Working with a VA will help you grow your business, soon you’ll realize it was the best decision you made.
Steps To Follow When Hiring a Virtual Assistant Overseas
If you are ready to hire a VA overseas, you can get them privately, that is, through freelance directory platforms like Fiverr and Upwork or through agencies such as There is Talent.
With a freelancer directory platform, you have to dedicate yourself to the selection of the ideal person for the position. One of the important and sometimes ignored details is that you can’t always find the expected quality of work.
Without a doubt, the best place to find a VA overseas is in Latin America, mainly because of the time zones but also because of the familiarity with the American culture.
There is a growing demand for virtual assistants in Latin America because business owners have discovered their potential, which is characterized by positive dispositions and strong work ethic. In Latin America, you have highly trained, customer service savvy, and bilingual people who are time and money savers.
Want to know how we can support you?
Book your strategic call today and learn all the details!