How a Virtual Assistant for Inbound Marketing Helps You Get More Leads
Inbound Marketing lead management with a virtual assistant is one of the best strategies for entrepreneurs around the world. Inbound Marketing has become a favorite for many companies. Although, as we mentioned in other articles, nowadays the best strategy consists of a mix of inbound and outbound marketing.
What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound marketing is the methodology that integrates advertising and digital marketing techniques that are not intrusive with the aim of communicating with a user at the beginning of the buying process and accompanying him until the final conversion or sale.
The main purpose of this methodology is to attract and convince your ideal customers with valuable content, taking into account where they are in the buying process in order to personalize what you offer them at all times. It is about accompanying them all the way from the moment they hear about your brand for the first time until the final transaction takes place, always in a friendly manner.
This is why Inbound Marketing has become the best form of marketing to attract these new buyers without interrupting them or making them angry.
The millions of Internet users are not looking for direct or immediate information, on the contrary, they are looking for a browsing experience that possibly ends in a purchase. An experience where they feel in control.
What are the benefits of Inbound Marketing?
We can take into account many benefits when we talk about Inbound Marketing; it is that according to recent studies it was found that Inbound Marketing:
- Generates a qualified lead and 12 registrations for every 370 visits.
- It can double a company’s qualified marketing contacts by two in one year and multiply them by 7 in two.
- As for leads, in just one year they are multiplied by 5 and in two, by 14.
- And of course, it also increases visits to the brand’s website: In the first year, they are multiplied by 4 and in the second, by 12.
- Moreover, this methodology is effective for companies in all sectors. B2B companies have more conversions from a visit to registration, but in return, B2C companies have a greater increase in cumulative visits.
But figures are not everything: it is also necessary to keep in mind that inbound marketing is a long-term investment that multiplies your company’s assets.
We can achieve the following benefits:
- Content that positions the company as an expert in the sector and that can be profitable for years.
- Organic and direct customer acquisition channels, that is, independent of payment methods.
- A database of qualified contacts that will grow over time.
- Greater reach and community around the brand.
- Reinforcement of the company’s branding or brand image, thanks to the greater number of visits and interactions achieved.
- A series of marketing automation processes that result in permanent resource savings.
If we add to these incredible benefits the support of a virtual assistant for inbound marketing, you can see how your company’s growth will be boosted.
How Can an Inbound Marketing Virtual Assistant Help You?
There are many tasks that an inbound marketing virtual assistant can perform that do not require direct supervision. These tasks include the creation of written content for blogs, or newsletters, SEM and SEO, backlink building, among others.
Let’s review some of the most important ones:
Content marketing is the queen technique in inbound marketing. Without content, nothing makes sense in an inbound strategy that seeks to attract in order to sell.
One of the most important pillars on which inbound marketing is based is to have a website with a blog. This must be equipped with good informative content that responds to the needs of the potential customer. The idea is to attract traffic in a natural way through user searches on sites like Google.
A virtual assistant for inbound marketing or content marketing can be in charge of: applying the specific keywords after doing your search, optimizing the SEO on-page and off-page.
Youtube Channel and Podcast
Audiovisual formats generate higher retention and have a better engagement than written content. If this is so, we should not miss the opportunity to use this format in our inbound content strategy.
Another valuable asset is podcasting, the digital version of classic radio. This format is booming and there are more and more consumers of on-demand audio programs.
An inbound marketing virtual assistant can help you with the editing of your YouTube videos; she can also help you with all the logistics of recording and editing podcasts.
Content that Converts
Content is not only for positioning content and attracting qualitative traffic, it should also be part of the lead generation strategy.
How can we achieve this? Through downloadable content to which your visitors have to subscribe. This way your anonymous traffic, if they are interested in what you offer them, will leave their data and they will become leads.
We are talking, of course, about lead magnets, which can be ebooks, specialized reports, webinars, or free trials of a product or service.
Your virtual assistant for inbound marketing can be in charge of creating the content or designing the landing page; it can also focus on advertising campaigns to promote your lead magnet.
As you can see, there are many reasons to hire a virtual assistant for inbound marketing.
And you, what are you waiting for to boost your business?