Find The Best Amazon Virtual Assistant in Latin America
An amazon virtual assistant is not just any kind of virtual assistant or amazon FBA expert.
Virtual assistants are people who generally have a basic knowledge of administrative issues. Some of them have decided to specialize in some areas that are more interesting to them. The motive of each one depends on perspective and personal situation but most of them decide what helps them to develop their skills.
So What is an Amazon Virtual Assistant?
Let’s start by defining what it is not. An Amazon Virtual Assistant is not an Amazon expert remote worker. This type of profile is easily available on sites like Upwork or Fiverr.
An Amazon Virtual Assistant is not a General Virtual Assistant who is willing to learn about procedures, tools, or strategies to sell on Amazon.
While it’s true that a learner’s attitude is always a good thing, it’s not exactly what an Amazon Virtual Assistant offers you.
What an Amazon virtual assistant is, however, is a virtual assistant who has specialized and worked in the area. This type of virtual assistant is not a trainee, she already knows the territory.
What Can an Amazon Virtual Assistant do?
Taking into account what has been explained above, let’s briefly review what an Amazon virtual assistant can do:
1. Handle Marketing and Traffic
2. Manage accounts
3. Researching and sourcing products
4. Product Page
5. Customer service
Getting into the Functions of an Amazon Virtual Assistant
Marketing and Traffic
1. Management of discounts, offers, coupons, and reward points: they play a crucial role in attracting more customers to your product.
2. Amazon PPC management: helps brands to spread the word in an effective and thoughtful way.
3. Amazon headline search ads management: they are a great way to create interest in your brand’s products.
1. Creating a branded website: having a website is of great importance for any company and especially for a brand selling on Amazon.
2. Design of the Amazon store: even if you don’t have a store or if it needs to be redesigned, your Amazon Virtual Assistant can do it.
3. Multichannel e-commerce software setup: one of the many benefits of having a specialized VA.
4. Social media page management: one of the most time-consuming tasks is social media management, so your VA is the best person to do it.
Product Research and Sourcing
1. Analysis of Amazon sellers and market research
2. Sourcing and manufacturing of private label products.
3. Supplier relationships
4. Sampling, sourcing, invoicing
5. Shipping to Amazon
1. Product listing: listing all the important information related to each of your products.
2. Keyword research: it is important to determine keywords so that your products generate the most sales.
3. Listing optimization: for products to get noticed on Amazon they need to be optimized.
4. Editing product images: images must be the right size, cropped correctly, the background must be clear and there must be enough images.
5. Bulk upload of products: through the most appropriate tool.
1. Order processing and tracking: product monitoring is of great importance to gain customer confidence.
2. Inventory management: the organization and control of products in stock, date of purchase, shipping, replenishment, is necessary to keep your store up to date.
3. Product review requests: a perfect task to delegate to an amazon virtual assistant with attention to detail!
4. Returns and refunds management
Benefits of having an Amazon Virtual Assistant
There are many functions you can assign to a virtual assistant and get benefits. Among other things, what stands out the most is the time savings; however, there are other details that make the difference.
Amazon virtual assistants in Latin America offer unique benefits compared to American or Asian VAs. Let’s see why:
1. Cost savings: virtual assistants in Latin America, represent the sweet spot between American and Asian VAs. Their services are quite affordable, like those of Asian VAs. In addition, virtual assistants in Latin America have their office equipped and you don’t need to think about equipment costs, among others.
2. Time management: a virtual assistant helps you to free up time since they take care of repetitive and time-consuming tasks. This is a great benefit so you can devote yourself to other tasks that require your full attention.
3. US time zones: as mentioned above, a virtual assistant represents the sweet spot between US and Asian VAs. This is because they offer cost savings and work in US time zones. Your virtual assistant can work alongside you and creates better communication opportunities.
An Amazon virtual assistant is a VA that has specialized to offer a wide range of services. Not only can they support you with administrative tasks, but with their FBA expertise.
The number of virtual assistants in Latin America is growing significantly thanks to the demand from American entrepreneurs. Now is the best time to take advantage of the boom that is occurring in the industry.
With your Amazon virtual assistant, you can have many benefits both general and specific.
At There is Talent we take care of the entire process of recruiting and selecting the best possible talent in Latin America. That’s why many of our clients have invested in the major plans we have.
If you want to know more details about our offer, we invite you to check our monthly plans.
Contact us if you have any questions or better yet, schedule your free strategic call with our director today!